Friday, May 29, 2009

Sunny Day

We had a wonderful day in the sun today. Going for walks, playing at the park, going for a boat ride with Grandma and Grandpa York, and rollerblading. What a busy day. With sunny weather for the next week we definately won't be spending much time at home! Enjoy the sun!







6 comments:

Liz said...

fun! we're trying to get out in the sun as much as possible. who knows how long it'll last.

Peter and Lesha said...

a boat ride sounds awesome!! I love this weather too, is is getting so big!

Randi said...

Maybe you and Liz should move down south. I know the sun will be here until September at least and boy is it getting hot already.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

haha! I love the last picture! I wish we had a access to a boat... I plan to be spending most Saturdays at the lake this summer.

BJ said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have a weekend out on the Lake!

Alicia said...

Cute pictures! ;-)