Monday, May 18, 2009

What has Jackson been up to.....

Jackson loves jumping in this puddle after it has rained for a few days. I put his boots and sweat pants on and let him go. He was happy splashing for a good 30 minutes until he lost his balance and fell over and really got wet. Then he was done!

He played with this stick and rock for the longest time, just throwing them in the water and picking them back up again. If you listen closely he starts barking like the neighbors dog, then takes time to watch an airplane go by. He is too funny! (Kristine if you are reading this, this is what you have to look forward to! Boys are so much fun!)

We have also discovered Jackson's new favorite treat. He doesn't get much sugar, but he will sure guzzle down an orange julius!


7 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

looks like so much fun! I am so glad we got to hang out last week!

Peter and Lesha said...

that slashing in the puddles is such a great idea all boys love that! I need some boot I guess

Grandma said...

I could watch that video all day it's so cute I love that sweet little man.

Jamie said...

I'm so sad that I still haven't met him! Hopefully soon! He looks like tons of fun to play with!

Kristine said...

Yay for boys!
When we were in nursery we noticed a big difference in the way the boys liked to play vs. the girls. They're a little more destructive, but we had a lot of fun. :)

Jackson is getting so big! Must be time for number two pretty soon.

Alicia said...

That is so nice that you let him play in the puddles. You must be a really fun mom. I'm so excited to get to know you! Pretty blog!

The Ferguson Family said...

He is sooo adorable! Watch out with the sugar thing. We started sharing a tiny bit of our candy with Will and then he learned how to say, "candy!" soon there after-usually demanding it...ha