cute pictures! i love the one of jackson and brooklin in their chairs, and the one of jackson looking through the crack.
yes... the first one is my favorite. I guess we need to get Lucy one of those chairs before reunion?
Yeah for sitting around the fire! =)
I love this cousin duo. They are so cute together. So fun that they have each other!
Cute cute pics! I love the first one. On a separate note, I was wondering if you could help me?! We're stuck and are in need of a good summer activity for the girls, in August. We all thought the pool idea was a good one. What pool did you use and how much was it? Thanks! Patty
I love the pictures thank you I never get enough of that beautiful face, Jackson is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute pictures! i love the one of jackson and brooklin in their chairs, and the one of jackson looking through the crack.
yes... the first one is my favorite. I guess we need to get Lucy one of those chairs before reunion?
Yeah for sitting around the fire! =)
I love this cousin duo. They are so cute together. So fun that they have each other!
Cute cute pics! I love the first one.
On a separate note, I was wondering if you could help me?! We're stuck and are in need of a good summer activity for the girls, in August. We all thought the pool idea was a good one. What pool did you use and how much was it? Thanks! Patty
I love the pictures thank you I never get enough of that beautiful face, Jackson is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment