Friday, December 11, 2009

Jackson chilling on Mom and Dad's bed












Jackson is such a handsome awesome little man. I think he's my favorite person in the entire universe. He was patient enough -which lasted about 2 minutes- to let me take these pictures.

I took all of these pictures without a flash in our bedroom, which is why they are so dark. They didn't come out super clear; I was using a pretty low aperture setting, so most of the pictures have a very soft, and slightly fuzzy look to them. Not always my favorite, but it does give it a somewhat dream-like quality to it. I also turned down the saturation which bled out most of the color on these pictures. I do this because I feel that black and white pictures and unsaturated pictures look the best when the focus isn't spot on.

4 comments:

Liz said...

i love the fourth picture. that face is priceless!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

me too. His smile is the best! its about time you updated, I have been WAITING! haha. see you tomorrow on skype!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dreamy, soft focus. It makes everything feel...nice.

Grandma said...

they look nostalgic, and timeless. I love the art involved.