SHE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! haha. I love it when her mouth is WIDE open!! So great!
Oh wow you got some great ones today! =) Thank you so much for sharing!!
They are amazing now that I've had a chance to look at them! =) I saved them ...thanks so much!
Hey...if I bring you a dvd can you load these onto it for me? Do you still have them on your camera? I love them and want to print them but the quality isn't so good when I cut and paste! =)
Alright Jonathon, it's been over a 2 months since your last post..
I knew that you are amazing in general but I didn't realize you were this amazing behind a camera!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SHE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! haha. I love it when her mouth is WIDE open!! So great!
Oh wow you got some great ones today! =) Thank you so much for sharing!!
They are amazing now that I've had a chance to look at them! =) I saved them ...thanks so much!
Hey...if I bring you a dvd can you load these onto it for me? Do you still have them on your camera? I love them and want to print them but the quality isn't so good when I cut and paste! =)
Alright Jonathon, it's been over a 2 months since your last post..
I knew that you are amazing in general but I didn't realize you were this amazing behind a camera!
Post a Comment