Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hovander Park

We are trying to get better at getting up and out of the house earlier in the morning so that we can do more fun things. Now that Jonathan is out of school for the summer, it means no more homework!!! ( I couldn't be any happier!) And a lot more fun. Last Saturday we went out to Hovander park in the morning. It was nice because there wasn't the crowds that you would see later in the day, which meant that Jackson could run freely in the grass and look at all the animals as long as he wanted.

Self timers are great!

Jackson's first experience with a big kids swing. He held on pretty good.

Isn't family time great!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

good job Jackson!!

Grandma said...

I'm so happy that you are getting more time with Jonathan, you're such a brave girl to go it alone so much with him in school. You are wonderful Shanna I love you