Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beach Day

We are trying to get out and enjoy the last few days of summer before Jonathan heads back to school.  The weather couldn’t be any better!  Here are a few pictures that we took at the beach today. 

IMG_5181IMG_5196

IMG_5198IMG_5199IMG_5209IMG_5201IMG_5202IMG_5219IMG_5207IMG_5213IMG_5200

IMG_5210

This one is one of my favorite pictures of Jonathan and Jackson!  We left in such a hurry that we forgot our buckets and shovels, so the log was the entertainment for today.  We will try again tomorrow to remember everything!  We still had a fun relaxing day.

IMG_5230IMG_5236IMG_5242IMG_5244IMG_5223IMG_5258IMG_5256

7 comments:

amber york said...

I love all of the jumping pictures! Jackson is so stinkin' handsome!

Liz said...

fun! we went there tonight, since we spent the day running errands. it was so quiet and peaceful.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Jackson looks so grown up! I can't believe how much Ryan is changing! Glad you guys are having some good weather finally :)

Grandma said...

I love these pictures, I especially loved the one with Jackson holding Ryan on his shoulders, so cute. I love how handsome you guys are.

David York said...

http://yorkbachelorblog.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Oh. My. Word. You guys take some amazing pictures. I think all of these deserve to be framed and on the wall. Especially that one of Jonathan and Jackson. Those are handsome dudes you got there, Shanna. Man, I miss you guys!

Jen said...

Oh. My. Word. You guys take some amazing pictures. I think all of these deserve to be framed and on the wall. Especially that one of Jonathan and Jackson. Those are handsome dudes you got there, Shanna. Man, I miss you guys!