Here’s some pictures after we just got home from the hospital. My wife and I are feeling both wonderful and exhausted. I know my wife hasn’t slept very much the last week, so I’m sure she must be going crazy inside- but she is being such an angel with everything. I only wish I could stay home and help out more. Watching 2 boys, especially when one isn’t sleeping at night, and having a husband gone at school and work is going to be really hard on my amazing wife. My wife is the best, and this experience of having another boy has been incredible. I’ll try to post more pictures soon when I have time, but I think I’ll let my wife give more of the details -if she wants to- since she’s obviously the one who did the work having the baby. Oh, and thanks so much for everyone who’s helped us so far with watching Jackson, visiting us at the hospital and home, dropping off food, calling us on the phone, and just being there for us and letting us know you care. We are very blessed with such a great family, friends, and of course a loving Heavenly Father who’s been watching over us and blessing us greatly.
10 comments:
we love him too! it's so great to add another child to the mix. i hope you guys are able to adjust well to having two kids, hopefully better than i. lol! i'm sure shanna will do great, she has been a pretty strong woman thus far. but always remember, we're here for you. we'd be more than happy to take jackson off your hands if you become overwhelmed. please ask! i know how it can get. ryan is so precious!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him in person... once Robert is over being sick and you're up for extra company. : )
Shanna looks great. Hope she's getting enough sleep to get by. We're always here too if you need anything or just want to vent..
Congratulations guys! He is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him at the reunion this summer.
Ok, so we didn't even know you guys were pregnant, but congratulations! It is so crazy at first. Glad you are all doing well.
CONGRATS!
Such a wonderful wonderful day for you all! I love him! Ummm ummm ummmmmmmm.... he's so delicious!
Congratulations you guys! He's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. Please please let us know if you need anything...even an hour of sleep! We aren't that far away and would love to help out if we can.
YEAH!
I'm SO happy for you guys! I wish I could be there so I could make you dinner, take care of Jackson and help snuggle your baby.
Love to you both and I can' wait to see you in the fall.
Congratulations!! He is beautiful and very blessed to be born into such a wonderful, loving, family.
Ahhhhh, I need to come over and hold him again. He is so sweet.
April
Thank you for the pictures Jonbear, he is so sweet, I love the picture of Jackson loving and looking at Ryan. Thank you so much for coming over the other day and helping move furniture. Shanna is looking so good. I'm so happy for you all. love to you always.
Post a Comment