Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hangin’ with my homies

IMG_9654

Hey Jackson, have you ever noticed that people are always putting cameras in our faces – even when we’re eating.

IMG_9646

I know Evan, I can’t even take a sip without being attacked by the paparazi.

IMG_9652

Don’t be offended, but if your dad doesn’t get his camera out of my face, I’m gona punch him.

IMG_9645

I just close my eyes and ignore him. Try it; it helps.

IMG_2029

Hey, Uncle Johnny if I give you this donut will you please leave us alone.

IMG_2034

I’m telling you just ignore him.

IMG_2033

On second thought, let’s not give him any of our donuts Jackson. 

IMG_2032

they tastes too good to be given to the enemy.  mmmm, your not touching this donut Johnny ha ha ha

IMG_2036

We are the three amigos…..

IMG_2028

IMG_2041

IMG_2046

IMG_2030

This was the donut that finally helped me put the camera down.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Bryan really wants to try one of the bacon maple bars! Was it any good?

Grandma said...

I loved the cute story it was perfect and made great sense with their expressions. You are so funny.
Bacon maple bars? hm...I have to think about that one.

Peter and Lesha said...

you are too funny! that was great. where did you go? looks fun, no way the bacon ruins the maple bar for sure :) never had one but really, I can't imagine it being any good.

Jonathan said...

We went to Rocket donuts. The bacon maple bar was actually pretty good. Paden, Evan, and Jackson thought that it looked gross, but they actually enjoyed picking the bacon off of my donut and eating it.

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! I'm not sure about that bacon maple bar, though...

amber york said...

You crack me up! That's perfectly narrated! ps: i would totaly try the bacon maplebar. it actually sounds good!