Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last of the Mojackian’s

I discovered a strange young man roaming around our back-yard. He says he is the last of an ancient warrior tribe called the Mojackian’s. He is an expert hunter, and tracker. The outdoors seems to be his natural element, where he can be at one with nature. Here are a few snapshots of this rare creature, that I got deep within the woods behind grandma’s house.

IMG_6442

IMG_6433

IMG_6430

IMG_6422   IMG_6473                                                                                                                          

 IMG_6481

IMG_6483IMG_6454

IMG_6418

IMG_6436IMG_6437

IMG_6426

IMG_6414

Jackson loves to be outside. Everyday is an adventure for this young man. He has skills in seeing funness in everything, along with swinging sticks, and the average fighting ninja skills that all boys seem to come preprogrammed with.

7 comments:

Amber & Ammon said...

Oh my goodness! I love the photos!He is so cute!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

He is so cute! I love all the green!

Kristine said...

Great photos! Nice work!

April said...

Love the little explorer!
April

Grandma said...

this is a fabulous story, I love the light in the pictures and his incredibly perfect features. He is simply irresistible.

Peter and Lesha said...

great pictures he is too cute great to see you guys

Grandma said...

thanks for getting the blog going again, I never get enough of my Jackson man. He's so adorable and your gift of photography is astounding.