Saturday, April 10, 2010

FAMILY TIME AT THE TULIPS

SINCE JONATHAN IS SO BUSY THIS QUARTER WITH HIS SCHOOL AND WORK SCHEDULE WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE BETTER USE OF OUR FAMILY TIME. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE TULIP FESTIVAL IN MT. VERNON SINCE WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED, SO WE DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT. IT WAS A LITTLE BREEZY, BUT THE SUNSHINE FELT GREAT.










Jackson tripped a few times and after the third time he decided it was better just to stay down!



It was a good thing that there were puddles to entertain Jackson, because I don't think he really cared to much for the flowers! Boots are a must at the Tulips!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, these pictures are beautiful! I still haven't been to the festival and wish I had been able to go with you.

Grandma said...

these are fantastic pictures I had to laugh at the mud shot. Great balance and light.

Grandma said...

these are fantastic pictures I had to laugh at the mud shot. Great balance and light.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

So pretty! I have only been once, and hope to go again sometime. Great pictures!

Grandma said...

I love you guys and I'm thinking of you this morning Shanna, be happy that's my motto for the day.