Saturday, December 19, 2009

June



Hanging out with his super cool cousins.
Belly buttons are cool too.


Galoshes are always a good idea for little boys that love to splash.



On this day, Jackson was in a quirky mood, and was giving us the silliest and cutest facial expressions while he was taking a bath.


Jackson loves his Papa.






Zuanich Park



Brooklin and Jackson have a love hate relationship, but I think it's mostly love.


think, think, think....I like to think....Jackson often has this contemplative look on his face like he's solving the problems of the universe.


thinking...I'm thinking...


still thinking...


Pick a boo..


I'm too sexy for my shirt....


so sexy it hurts


I look like a model if you know what I mean


ok enough singing while blogging


I love how this camera can freeze water in mid flight, or is that mid fall?


It definitely looks like it's flying in this shot.


Jackson has lots of squishy balls that he likes to play with.

4 comments:

DAD said...

KEEP THE PICTURES COMING
LOVING IT
DAD YORK

Liz said...

in the fourteenth picture on this post jackson totally looks like shanna to me. way cute pictures jonathan!

Liz said...

i should say he looks like shanna did when she was little. at least in the pictures i've seen. :)

April said...

The very fist picture was the cutest! haha
I love summer time, can't wait for next year.
April