Jackson: I love snuggling and hanging out with Mommi.
Does this shirt make my face look fat?
Hello? Nanna?
First, I want to go on your boat. Then I want to run around in your store and eat cookies.
What do you mean you don't have cookies... Grandma's always have cookies.
I'm starting to cry. Now come on over here and drop off some cookies.
What's that you think my Dad should make them....Have you seen my Dad cook...he burned my mac and cheese once....having him bake cookies is not a good idea.
Yea I guess mommy could do it.
I can't wait that long. I'm eating the phone.
Quit staring at my cheeks, I can't help it that they're so adorably big.
Thanks for the help Mommy.
Put your hands up or I'll fire.
I see you!!
Mommas hugs are the bestest.
I like to use my Bekki (AKA spaghetti) as warrior face paint.
My Dad is soo cool I want to be like him some day.
I added the commentary so you would know what goes on in my sons mind. As being his father I know everything that he thinks. That's right all of his thoughts are transmitted straight into my brain. Right now he's taking a nap, and he's thinking about bannanas, wait it changed, now he's thinking about frogs. This special ability I have is really great. Some parents can't understand their children when they are crying, or when their toddlers use their baby language, but I have it all covered. He often thinks about candy, cookies, how pretty his mommy is...wait, no that's me. Sometimes I get his thoughts confused with my own. Anyways its a neat little super power I have.
7 comments:
LOVED THE COMENTARY WITH THE PICTURES OF JACKSON ON THE PHONE
GREAT JOB
LOVE DAD YORK
i was cracking up during the phone pictures!
Jonathan, you are a great blogger. A great blogger is someone who can get people to laugh, or be entertained by reading their posts.... you are the winner! Love the phone pictures, Tyler and I were laughing so hard!
I loved the phone conversation, that was too funny!I also LOVE the fat face picture....that had me laughing!
April
you are so funny! I was laughing my head off. But on a serious note I loved the pictures of you two facing off at the tree stump and the daffodil. Also I loved the pic of Shanna laughing with Jackson. But the sweetest of all is the one of Jackson thinking a quiet reflective look in color close to the end of the blog.
I agree with Bonnie you truly are a great blogger.
Great job! I too love the phone pictures and commentary! =)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his conversation about the cookies. It's so stinkin' hilarious! You have such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment