Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun in the Sun Part 2: Larrabee

Walking down the trail together.
Jackson clinging onto Mama's hair.

Jackson trying to hit the camera; apparently even kids don't like the paparazi.














Picking up rocks together













Jackson sometimes will grab my nose, or cover my eyes when getting a ride. He is so cute and funny.





















Shanna took this picture when I wasn't paying attention, but I really like it for some reason. I'm not sure what I was doing, maybe skipping a rock.

6 comments:

Library said...

Looks like Jackson really likes grabbing noses. Great pictures!

April said...

Wow two posts in two days! I'm impressed!

I love the pictures, Jackson is turning into one busy and cute two year old...almost two yr. old.

Thanks for visiting today, it was fun seeing you guys and thanks for the bags of chocolate chip cookies that was very thoughtful, they were yummo and now are all gone.
April

Rach said...

yay! thanks Yorks for leaving a comment, now I can blog stalk you:) cute pictures and seems like you guys really know how to enjoy NW!

Grandma said...

I love the blog, I really like the last two pictures, Jackson really getting into his discovery of the lake. I don't know why I love the last picture but it is particularly moving and intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

M. Harrison said...

Looks like you guys had a great time despite the hoards of POOP! Maybe if you could just figure out a way to produce something from the droppings (like energy), you'd be famous and rich!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's one of my favorite places to go when we come to Washington! I love how beautiful it is along the ocean's edge.