Since Jackson started walking earlier this week, I expected that a few bumps and bruises would be coming his way. I didn't expect them to come so soon, and to have so many in one day. The poor guy hit his head four times in the past two days. Twice in the same spot, his left eye. These pics are from the second time hitting his eye. He was carrying a syrup bottle ( he really loves that Mrs. Butterworth!) and he lost his balance and the lid scraped his eye. I felt so bad for him. I know that he will have many more bumps and bruises, but sometimes I wish I could just build a bubble around him. I guess inorder to progress in this life we have to take the bumps along with the triumps.
3 comments:
Oh man!! Looks like it hurts....
I'm so sorry about the crash, I know how bad that hurts for mom and dad, I'll never forget when my first baby had her first injury, I still feel the pain of it. somehow we survive it all.
Poor guy! I know how that is! Will just kept bumping into anything and everything. I mean, he would bump into things after he bumped into something!haha
Post a Comment