Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jackson just took off yesterday...he's a travelin' man!

7 comments:

April said...

Yeah! You finally did it! Welcome to the world of blogging and I am the first person to comment on your blog!
Jackson is so cute I can't wait to see him walking around and joining our crazy boys.
April

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Woah!! He's a pro! now Lucy just needs to catch up.!! Nice blog. welcome to the club :-)

Jen said...

He's a movin and a groovin!

I love it!

He's absolutely adorable!

Liz said...

hey, thanks for letting me know you started a blog. i just happened to find it. and it's way cute than mine. :)

Liz said...

i meant cuter. is that a word? i guess i should say more cute. it's more cute than mine.

Grandma said...

I had the best time smooching him up yesterday, he's so clever and intense. He's the best of both of you.

Kristine said...

I can't believe he's walking!
Your blog looks great - I need to figure out how to do video.