Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cornwall Park #2

Ok...I figured it out. I had to convert our pics from raw format to jpg format before I could put them on the blog. This new camera is so more involved than our point and shoot. But we are finding that the quality is much better. Now we just have to figure out what all the bells and whistles do! Here are more pics from our day at Cornwall park.

Watching the water down below from the bridge with dad

6 comments:

Grandma said...

WOW THAT IS AMAZINGLY BRIGHT AND CLEAR. ISN'T MY GRANDSON ADORABLE?

Liz said...

these pictures are great! jackson is the cutest thing ever! we got one of those hats for brookie but she won't keep it on. i'm thinking that we're gonna have to go with the velcro (sp?) ones.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Lucy won't keep her hats on either. He is so big! I can't wait to see you guys!

Peter and Lesha said...

what a cute face!!! he looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Look at those adorable chubby cheeks! Oh, I just love him!

kaitlyn said...

adorable pictures!!!! jackson is such a cutie....

what kind of camera did he get? i have been hassling trevor for a new one for awhile (and i am sure i will be for awhile).

I LOVE THE HAT!!!!